Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Decisions on my education

Thanks to another blog I have taken a test and discovered that I am on the right track strangely enough...thinking about English or Anthropology as my major. This September I start Anthropology 312, taking another course without the pre-requisites just to challenge my mind.

You scored as English. You should be an English major!
Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively,
and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so.
Pursue that interest of yours!

English

83%

Anthropology

75%

Journalism

75%

Sociology

75%

Psychology

67%

Mathematics

58%

Biology

50%

Theater

50%

Philosophy

42%

Engineering

42%

Dance

42%

Art

17%

Linguistics

17%

Chemistry

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: